UPDATE! Wireless card for laptops FREE See below
UPDATE! Infinity Kappa car speakers, component system w/ crossover for each channel, 4" mids and 1" tweets. Yeah, I said tweets. These sound great if you have a subwoofer to fill out the bottom. So buy them from me now. I will install them for you if you have 4" component cutouts already. Do you? Send me your car's info and I'll tell you wether they do or not. $40! WOAH!
UPDATE! More freebies... oh man, this is getting nuts! Hard drives! Speakers!
UPDATE! GE corded speakerphone FREE
UPDATE! FREE: Tons of assorted audio, video, computer and electronics cables, power supplies... Just let me know what you need, I probably have it and don't need it.
UPDATE! Dirt Devil vacuum is now FREE.
OK, let the fire sale begin... Doors opening today. Leave a comment or call to claim any of these items (with the exception of eBay items)
Some people might ask... What is it Colin, what is it that you are going to sit on then? Primarily, my Aeron chair. I've had one for some time, and I can honestly say that it is the best investment you can make to your health if your job is sitting at a computer. You don't hurt and you don't get tired of sitting. Doctors in the Pearl have bought one on my recommendation; this is not a joke. Secondarily, the floor. Tertiary, the extra couch from the old office that I have sitting in the storage unit.
And much more!
- Desk IP telephone
12-amp bagless Dirt Devil vacuum in good condition, $50, and another one in not-as-good condition for $25 (it's a little scratched up and doesn't stay in standing position but is otherwise fine)
- Linksys PCMCIA Wireless-G laptop card (get wi-fi on your old laptop)... free to good cause, like needing to be able to do homework
- Audiovox model 0690 stereo speakers, wood cabinets, dating to the 70's, they sound A-OK
Nice little Target-brand 2 shelf bookshelf (as seen in my office)
- GE corded speakerphone
- Dirt Devil bagless vacuum cleaner... works
- Tons of assorted audio, video, computer and electronics cables, power supplies... Just let me know what you need, I probably have it and don't need it
- Computer and laptop hard drives of all sizes
- Some cool looking promotional nVidia posters
Batch of fireworks (no idea where they came from but they look cool) Respectable looking Target-brand 5 shelf bookshelf, decent sized
- Purple office chair (don't ask) that needs a couple bolts
- A number of nice, light music stands
Unused brushes, rollers, and other assorted wall painting supplies
- Hard-shell guitar case, Les Paul style, rather nice actually
shelf and fireworks!!! mine mine mine
deal deal deal. thanks for playing!
oh and bullitin board
Hahaha. You actually used the word "tertiary". Love it! Wish I were there, I'd bring my shopping cart!
Post a Comment