- Having the "best intentions" is not enough.
- There is a difference between 99% honest and 100% honest; honesty is black and white.
- When you are in debt, you are in debt not only the face value of the loan but also the face value of your life.
- Prayer isn't for God, it is for man. The prayerful man weathers the storm far better; the prayerful man has a better idea of what to do.
- Fully knowing or understanding is out of reach.
- Following blindly is far worse than standing still.
- Growth is found most in the things that hurt us the most.
- I fail because I was designed to fail. Yah'shua, His very name, translates to "God saves". He designed a system in which He is the always necessary savior. I suppose being God and all, He has this right, and it seems like a bad idea for me to try and operate against that.
I wrote less in 2009 because my head was down in the books. I wonder how 2010 will be different.